What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Wh2o cable...

New Part lookout for the day....

So - Nearly there, however I cannot find the ramp protectors for the left (Lower to upper) Ramp anywhere. Have searched high and low, however nothing where it should be and nothing safely put away, so I can only assume well mislaid somewhere along the line.

So - There seem to be two parts...

lower-upper.jpg

01-11033 is the part on the left - Only European supplier i can find is BOP and they are out of stock :(
The right one i cant even find a part number for... :(

REALLY long shot, however anyone got these and willing to part with them at all??

Cheers
Paul

Only one I have is for Disaster Drop.
Why not make your own from old ball guides ?
I have a few of those knocking around. Your welcome to them if you get stuck.

As for the decal you wanted. Sorry but below is what I have left, thought I had more.
Sorry dude.
Will send you out the bulb holder and some ramp screws.
Same address

P_20140513_183153.jpg

As for the decal you wanted. Sorry but below is what I have left, thought I had more.
Sorry dude.
Will send you out the bulb holder and some ramp screws.
Same address

View attachment 7301
Darren that decal on the right(the one the goes on the left hand boulder under the ramp?) is the one I need. Could be worth another beer or two matey ?

Darren,

Didnt realise you had posted these out - Many thanks Matey - Arrived yesterday all safe and sound :)

Thanks again fella :)

Back
Top Bottom