What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Looking for ... Taxi or Fishtales or Creature from the back lagoon

Grizz i know i know so sorry, just caught me on an awkward few weeks at work and my head wasn't in the pinball space :) it did look a beautiful machine !!!

There's a very nice Fish Tales on Ebay!

This one?

Yeah, no topper, and the cabinet has been redecalled. This could hide a multitude of sins, and to be honest i prefer faded original over badly applied decals (i used to be the opposite, but not now). Playfield has some wear, but i've seen much worse. I'd say it's about £800-1200 too much.

This one was a much better deal: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/fish-tales.49999/

FWIW, I got mine off eBay, which is totally out of character for me, then I pointed the seller towards this 'ere forum. He's still here, and since spunked a good wedge of cash on even shinier games!

This one?

Yeah, no topper, and the cabinet has been redecalled. This could hide a multitude of sins, and to be honest i prefer faded original over badly applied decals (i used to be the opposite, but not now). Playfield has some wear, but i've seen much worse. I'd say it's about £800-1200 too much.

This one was a much better deal: https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/fish-tales.49999/

FWIW, I got mine off eBay, which is totally out of character for me, then I pointed the seller towards this 'ere forum. He's still here, and since spunked a good wedge of cash on even shinier games!

I hadn't looked at it like that. I'm probably in the same boat, I don't think I mind a bit of cab wear and tear. It's the playfield that matters most. To be fair most pins on ebay are overpriced 😔

I was tempted by the FT on here recently but I won't have the room for a few months at least, house renovation is slower than I expected 🤔 my own laziness...
In the mean time my pinfund continues to grow. I am dreading when I have to make a decision 😂

Nice to hear a success story of getting someone from Ebay here, hopefully they stick around and keep pins in the community 😊

Did speak with the fella selling Thr 3200 ft on eBay awhile back but would prefer a clean original with not much fade.

This one?

[/URL]

I got my FT off eBay over 10 years ago, I stripped it and took the cab to Manny who did his magic = my cash disappearing😂 Was worth it😎

FT is such a great game, yeah you will get bored of it but give it time and it’s great again.

@The seeker - Hope you find a nice one.

I've just bought the FT that came up a month ago from Sgt Grizz. I used to own one, but sold it back in 2017 when I needed to sell a few machines. It really is a fun game with a super catchy tune

I've just bought the FT that came up a month ago from Sgt Grizz. I used to own one, but sold it back in 2017 when I needed to sell a few machines. It really is a fun game with a super catchy tune

You need to watch the habit of serially owning Fish Tales. Though you've a good way to go to catch up with 'Wez'.

You need to watch the habit of serially owning Fish Tales. Though you've a good way to go to catch up with 'Wez'.
That was my 3rd FT I just sold. One of my all time fave games but can’t keep everything and I’m sure I’ll have one again 😁 Plenty around.

Just for the record and to show pinflation …. Selling prices
2006 £525
2015 £900
2021 £2500

Last edited:
Reactions: Jib
Somebody was doing a pinsound mix for FT, crazy. It can’t be bettered.
Sounds so off to me, listen to the voice overs.

That was my 3rd FT I just sold. One of my all time fave games but can’t keep everything and I’m sure I’ll have one again 😁 Plenty around.

Just for the record and to show pinflation …. Selling prices
2006 £525
2015 £900
2021 £2500

I sold my last one for £1450 in 2017

Back
Top Bottom