What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Looking for a nice Hurricane pinball if anyone is selling.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Hi i am looking for a nice Hurricane pinball if anyone has one for sale. It`s a game i have enjoyed in the past and i am looking for something a bit more straightforward and less in depth than my Indiana Jones/Ripley`s and TNG. All great games but sometimes i don`t feel like i want to play all night to get somewhere............must be my age ! Or maybe a Party Zone would be a nice game to contrast what i have. Or i am open to suggestions for something else.

Can collect if you are within a reasonable driving distance of me , i`d prefer to keep it to around three hours more or less and back. If further away i can arrange collection if needed.

Cheers,
John.

Hi mate, I've been chatting to the chap selling the Millionaire pinball machine on eBay and he has a hurricane he might part with and not too far from you. If you can't find him on eBay let me know and I'll get his details for you. Cheers, Jon

Hi mate, I've been chatting to the chap selling the Millionaire pinball machine on eBay and he has a hurricane he might part with and not too far from you. If you can't find him on eBay let me know and I'll get his details for you. Cheers, Jon

Jon did you get my PM?

He did have quite a few pins a few years ago when I was round at his lock up but sadly most were in a poor state.
I keep meaning to pop round as he is just 4 streets away from me.

There was one on the FB market place, based in Southport recently, as I enquired about it (I was offered a Funhouse at same time, so jumped at that instead).

Thanks for that, i am still waiting for some photos and details on a couple of machines and as yet haven`t bought anything yet.

Might be of interest to you John

Thanks for that Tommy, yes that machine was offered to me at £1500 fully working a few days ago but have decided to leave that particular one.
Cheers,
John.

Its just been released in FX3 so the virtual one should tide you over until you find a real one to your liking.

Even for a dmd, I'd reckon a Hurricane is only worth about 1100quid.
I would think that Ebay one will go down to that after a few relists.

That hurricane looks particularly faded too. A decal job on a hurricane is a pure form of good money after bad

That hurricane looks particularly faded too. A decal job on a hurricane is a pure form of good money after bad

David, I disagree! Not often I post something controversial but Hurricane is a great machine in a collection. If your brain is not in the mood for a long or deep ruleset game it's ideal! A great comp. practice game. A real in yer pajama's just before bedtime game. A faded game looks unattractive and tired, why not tidy it up a bit? Makes all the difference......basically same old story;
And why so many of us enjoy being part of the forum. Different tastes, different characters and a diverse selection of opinions.
😘 oh, and here is a hurricane we restored for a customer at the end of last year, with polished siderails and new decals..beautiful!
IMG_4050.JPG

Back
Top Bottom