What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Longer thread pinball feet

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
So, with the move round I have hit a snag.
When the cabin was built we didn’t level the concrete slab 100%, as the Garden runs down towards the house, when the pins were against the back wall the pitch was perfect.
Now with them along the side wall, the games are not level, I need longer thread feet so that I can jack up one side of each pin more to level. :tut:

does anyone know if these exist and are out there? If so ... where

If it were me I'd consider (and this does depend on exactly how much too short is too short)

1 - Extending the leg with some "all-thread" or
2 - If the foot is steel, welding some scrap feet to the existing lower wobbly foot, so you're in effect making spacers if that makes sense.
3 - Getting odd length legs from various manufacturers to make up the difference. Screengrab from Flippers.be below....
http://www.flippers.be/basics/101_pinball_leg_length.html

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 19.11.48.png

I just use a nicely cut squares of MDF under the back legs on my pins. You could try adding one of the wooden pinball feet under just one or two legs if you don't use them already.

When the cabin was built we didn’t level the concrete slab 100%, as the Garden runs down towards the house, when the pins were against the back wall the pitch was perfect.
Something to note - Concrete slabs should not be 100% flat. Water would sit and pool and rot anything thats on it - there should always be a few degree run-off to allow the water to drain!

Obviously though if you're struggling to stand up then this might be a little excessive... ;)

That’s good to note- no problem Of that- think the floor runs out by about an inch.
The pins look like they are stepped

Is there not an issue with stability with a pin high up at the back? I ended up getting a plank of wood for my TAF so that it was at the same level as my TZ, as I didn’t like the fact it was almost fully extended at the back.

You can’t really see it without looking for it, and as it’s oak on an oak floor it doesn’t look too bad (imo).

Back
Top Bottom