What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long Time Lurker

MardyFlip

Registered
Alias
Jeff S
I thought i'd better say hello, i've been a long long time lurker even before i actually registered, i've been a long time user of VPX and now VRVPX with a Quest 2 and Pin Stubby, i went to Pinfest last year which was both great and frustrating with too many good tables to play, so until recently owning or hiring a table was out of the question, roll onto early next year where i'm planning an outdoor office with pinball space ;)
In my head i've bought loads off this forum and had the pleasure of picking up a Wonka which my Bro in Law bought from a member on here earlier this year.

I've seen that hiring for personal use doesn't seem to be that popular or available (unless it was early in the lockdown) so i'll still be keeping an eye open if that still becomes an option, other than that the following will be on my radar for an early pickup, depending on cost.
Deadpool
JP2
Tron Legacy
Elvira's House of Horrors
GOTG
Stranger Things
Munsters this is a difficult one, i loved watching the Munsters but the table from what i've read isnt great to play, but the artwork is cool.

So just in case i start popping up asking about tables to buy at least i've posted :)

Last edited:
I thought i'd better say hello, i've been a long long time lurker even before i actually registered, i've been a long time user of VPX and now VRVPX with a Quest 2 and Pin Stubby, i went to Pinfest last year which was both great and frustrating with too many good tables to play, so until recently owning or hiring a table was out of the question, roll onto early next year where i'm planning an outdoor office with pinball space ;)
In my head i've bought loads off this forum and had the pleasure of picking up a Wonka which my Bro in Law bought from a member on here earlier this year.

I've seen that hiring for personal use doesn't seem to be that popular or available (unless it was early in the lockdown) so i'll still be keeping an eye open if that still becomes an option, other than that the following will be on my radar for an early pickup, depending on cost.
Deadpool
JP2
Tron Legacy
Elvira's House of Horrors
GOTG
Stranger Things
Munsters this is a difficult one, i loved watching the Munsters but the table from what i've read isnt great to play, but the artwork is cool.

So just in case i start popping up asking about tables to buy at least i've posted :)

Welcome mate, some good machines there.

Welcome to the forum, always good to see longtime lurkers making an account and taking part in discussions. Hopefully you'll find the perfect machine to satisfy your flipping needs 👍

Welcome @lingus to the best forum in the UK.
Now you make a donation of £10 to the site and as if by magic your registered status will disappear and site supporter will appear.
No blue Peter badge I’m afraid but a nice thank you message from @Paul. Simples innit 👍

Welcome @lingus to the best forum in the UK.
Now you make a donation of £10 to the site and as if by magic your registered status will disappear and site supporter will appear.
No blue Peter badge I’m afraid but a nice thank you message from @Paul. Simples innit 👍
Does the registered status last for 1 year or till the end of the year?

Welcome to the forum! Where are you based? I hire games out in and around the London area.

Hey welcome along @lingus - you seem to have a nice list lined up.
I’ve never played Munsters but if you are a fan of the Theme etc.... then you may love it and you could get a bargain with this pin.
Some of the die hards on here don’t like it only because they reckon the code is a bit shallow but others do find it’s fine for the average player.
Some peeps unfortunately just jump on the bandwagon having never even played the pin or won’t give it a chance.
I say try and play one in the 1st instance, if not possible.... just watch loads of gameplay vids etc.... you’ll be amazed at what you can pickup.
The art on Munsters is fab - Happy hunting 👍

Hey welcome along @lingus - you seem to have a nice list lined up.
I’ve never played Munsters but if you are a fan of the Theme etc.... then you may love it and you could get a bargain with this pin.
Some of the die hards on here don’t like it only because they reckon the code is a bit shallow but others do find it’s fine for the average player.
Some peeps unfortunately just jump on the bandwagon having never even played the pin or won’t give it a chance.
I say try and play one in the 1st instance, if not possible.... just watch loads of gameplay vids etc.... you’ll be amazed at what you can pickup.
The art on Munsters is fab - Happy hunting 👍
Hey, thanks for the welcome
Like you say theme does help, so i may indeed like Munsters more than most experienced players, i've watched a few vids on gameplay and it hasn't turned me away, so if a bargain comes along for it then i'd certainly give it serious thought :)

Back
Top Bottom