What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London & SE League meet at New Pavlov Towers scores

Thanks Paul. Lovely new gameroom and thanks for the snacks and hospitality. Much appreciated.

Well done to Vin. I didn't think he'd be good this week as I assumed he'd shot his load in Holland a few weeks ago but he blew it up again!

Who is Marijn Rubin by the way? Cracking score! Shame I was so crap today. Still, I beat John Whitfield at least.

Thanks Paul. Lovely new gameroom and thanks for the snacks and hospitality. Much appreciated.

Well done to Vin. I didn't think he'd be good this week as I assumed he'd shot his load in Holland a few weeks ago but he blew it up again!

Who is Marijn Rubin by the way? Cracking score! Shame I was so crap today. Still, I beat John Whitfield at least.

Paul's son!

Thanks again Paul and family for hosting, I had a great time and genuinely surprised to finish second. Well done Vin 🏆

rough update of the league, few folks missing from the website so might be wrong:Screenshot 2019-04-07 at 21.25.00.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit confused. How come Lukasz has got 19 points as well as Chris Poyntz? His scores aren't even actually on the final scores board that Paul posted.

Neil, sort this **** out immediately!

Bit confused. How come Lukasz has got 19 points as well as Chris Poyntz? His scores aren't even actually on the final scores board that Paul posted.

should be fixed... :D

Lukasz was there! I saw him there, he had to go early and he asked me to say see ya to you. Totally.

I don't remember seeing him, he was at the league meet on Thursday.

yeah dead pool ships without them on! :D:D:D:D I paid George Gomez a litre of special wax for his porsche to get that done!
Well that's fair enough then.

But surely in this modern day and age I shouldn't be held responsible for my own poor play! I didn't go my way, it has to be somebody's fault!!!

Back
Top Bottom