What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Pinball league - Meet 2

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
After a nice break, we are back in business at the Pipeline for meet 2 of the LPL 2015 on August 8th. Entry is still £5 (free to under 16's) and doors open at 11 am. There will be a minimum of 8 machines and we hope to see you there!

With the next meet fast approaching, this is a gentle reminder that we are at the Pipeline this Saturday starting at midday. There will be at least 9 maybe more machines to play on the day. Entry is the usual £5 and free for under 16's with a free drink at the bar and pizza for lunch!

So far the machine list includes:

AC/DC Premium (freshly refurbished)
Jack-bot
Terminator 3
Judge Dredd
World Cup Soccer
Spiderman
Meteor
Playboy
Plus whatever I can fit in my van!

We look forward to seeing you there

Hi Matt

What time will the actual comp start? I need to leave the pipeline at 4pm to get to the football and am worried about time to get the games in?

Look forward to it. Always really good fun!:)

There will be people there from 11am. If you are short on time we will do our best to let you get round as quickly as possible.

Thanks everyone for another great days pinball, here are the results;

1 Martin Ayub
2 Thomas Evrenos
3 Stan Simpson
4 Matti Beramsingh
5 Dan Pike
6 Mike Kindler
7 Matt Vince
8 Tim Thornton
9 Jon Emack
10 Sverker Nordqvist
11 Vin Jauhal
12 Punk Stig
13 Nick Hamill
14 Chris Anderson
14 Justin Walker
16 Bob Pickering
17 Chris Poyntz
18 Paul Evans
19 Julian Burgess
20 Nick Atkinson
21 Andy Wraight
21 Richard Wade
23 Jason Poyntz
24 Mark Johnson
25 Andy Ball
26 Sarah Vince
26 Tina Anderson
28 Celia Burley
29 Ben Pike
29 Tom Lewis
31 Owen Richards
32 Isobel Pike
33 Melissa Pickering
34 Kira Baker
35 Robyn Turner
36 Jess Stone
37 Nick White
38 Lucy Vince
39 Katie Vince
40 Mathilda Walker

Congratulations to Martin and many thanks to Justin, Thomas and Mike.

The next league meet is on Saturday 12th September and is the last meet before we submit the half way results to IFPA, so get practicing and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Gutted that I ended up missing this in the end. Hope everyone had a blast and great result for Matti:)

Back
Top Bottom