What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London and South East Round 4 29th May

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Neil McRae added a new event:

London and South East Round 4

London and South East League, Round 4​

Sun 29th May 2022​

Practice: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Competion: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Host: Paul Rubens
Location: @Mfresh 's house - Dawn will send out details via email.

League Games
TbA

Can you please let us know here if you plan to come.

Read more about this event...

Games - subject to change:

TNA
Deadpool
Taxi
Mousin' Around
Eight Ball Deluxe

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this replacing the 22nd May date that I have in my calendar?

Not sure where the 22nd came from but having spoke to Paul its 29th.

Neil.

Ahh, from here, but that was a pencilled date, so all good thanks for confirming Neil!

Is someone attending this meet able to pick up a Diner playfield from Paul for me? I can collect it from either at Swavesey, or Pinball Republic sometime? :)

Just wanted to add my thanks also to those organising, all who attended, and most of all to Paul (@Mfresh) - what a great host. I thoroughly enjoyed the day. Thank you!

Thanks Paul for being a great host. Great to play some machines which are pretty rare, in the UK anyway.

The scores are up on the UK Pinball League already but for some reason, mine are not included.

I know I didn't have the best day but managed a few points. Am I missing something???

@Neil McRae any ideas Neil?

Thanks

Thanks Paul for being a great host. Great to play some machines which are pretty rare, in the UK anyway.

The scores are up on the UK Pinball League already but for some reason, mine are not included.

I know I didn't have the best day but managed a few points. Am I missing something???

@Neil McRae any ideas Neil?

Thanks

Someone sabotaged yoy for being too dangerous :). Yes - Dave you should have gotten 11 points. For some reason they were attributed to a random person in error - Phill Swaine. Hopefully easily corrected.

Someone sabotaged yoy for being too dangerous :). Yes - Dave you should have gotten 11 points. For some reason they were attributed to a random person in error - Phill Swaine. Hopefully easily corrected.

Oops, apologies @Tucks and thanks to @Jackpot for spotting the typo! Should be fixed now

Hi, hijacking this thread a bit. The next round is at my place in a few weeks time. Given it’s on Father’s Day and attendance has been quite up and down this year any heads up about attendance would be appreciated so I’m not stuck with loads of uneaten food etc.
Just been given the ok to stick some games in the kitchen so hoping we might get a bit more air flow through than in some previous years.

Back
Top Bottom