What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London and SE M5 results

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

27987ec9ddb2274abc870ff7b54d8c8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

****ing dialled In

ad7d83011b620b18a1581df65c23c83d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Class hosting again Neil, pins, food and everything else top notch as always. You and Mandy's efforts are appreciated, It's a real joy and privilege to be allowed to play your superb machines.

Love Super Trooper multiball!!

thanks to everyone that came today, had a great day but played terrible :D

Class hosting again Neil, pins, food and everything else top notch as always. You and Mandy's efforts are appreciated, It's a real joy and privilege to be allowed to play your superb machines.

Well done Neil huge thanks for allowing us to stay beyond 5pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for havin’ us Neil And Mandy.
Shame me Iron Maiden score didn’t count for the league.
I bet the overalls are pretty close again.
Yarp !!

Super Trouper!!!! No Vin, noooooo!

Ditto the above and many thanks to Neil and Mandy for another fantastic event.

Disco Maiden was simply wonderful!

Thanks loads to Mandy and Neil. Fantastic hospitality - too good in fact as I sacrificed the ability to play pinball decently when I couldn't resist going back for seconds. That was a really cracking spread you put on there! Had a great day still despite my desperate wails of failure.

Thanks loads to Mandy and Neil. Fantastic hospitality - too good in fact as I sacrificed the ability to play pinball decently when I couldn't resist going back for seconds. That was a really cracking spread you put on there! Had a great day still despite my desperate wails of failure.

Aww don’t think you played that badly!! Thought my attempt was half decent on some games such a meteor and shadow fell short yet again on Dialed in a real tough cookie that one! Got practising on it ahead of the UK open though. Iron maiden is also a tricky game too.

Aww don’t think you played that badly!! Thought my attempt was half decent on some games such a meteor and shadow fell short yet again on Dialed in a real tough cookie that one! Got practising on it ahead of the UK open though. Iron maiden is also a tricky game too.

Ben , Tim had s knightmare,
If I had played that badly I would seriously consider my future; in competitive pinball.😎😎😉😉

After a 2+ hour journey to work this morning thanks to SW Trains industrial action, doubt if I'll get to Brewdog tonight. Getting home will be my first challenge!
Will re-arrange a later date. Cheers.

Do keep us updated Dave - I won’t be able to make it tonight either ....

Well, I think it was poor for Josh to beat me on every league game on Father's Day, but he's pleased with the result and played pretty well throughout (though he did let me win on most of the non-league games and I put up some brilliant scores in practice <sigh>)

Thanks Neil and Mandy for hosting, great day and food :)

Disco Maiden was great, if I get one, I'll be loading that mix onto it!

I'll probably be in Brewdog Shepherd's Bush tomorrow night feeding the machines if anyone is about.

Back
Top Bottom