What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loan of a couple of games for UK Open

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Folks,
For the UK open there are a couple of games we would like to have in the line up that the club doesn’t have, does anyone fancy being a hero and loaning us the following, we don’t need them all but a couple of them would be good.

Iron Man
Kiss
X-men
Metallica
Taxi
Diner

PM me if you can help.

Cheers,
Neil.

Oh and I will make sure they are well looked after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bump - got two offers but a taxi, diner or Pinbot would be excellent to complete what is looking like an epic line up for the UK open!

Bump - got two offers but a taxi, diner or Pinbot would be excellent to complete what is looking like an epic line up for the UK open!

As a suggestion what about getting these on loan?

The Matrix - isn’t Ad Jonker coming over for the event?

Matt has Bride of Pinbot out on location in London. If you appeal to his better nature maybe we can borrow it?

What about dialed in? Think
Pavlov towers has one.

What other games are planned? @Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a suggestion what about getting these on loan?

The Matrix - isn’t Ad Jonker coming over for the event?

Matt has Bride of Pinbot out on location in London. If you appeal to his better nature maybe we can borrow it?

What about dialed in? Think
Pavlov towers has one.

What other games are planned? @Neil

@Neil McRae

Ben,
Thanks for your suggestions - I’ll be sure to follow them up.

Neil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

No worries @Neil McRae what about space for the extra games coming into Flip out? I’m sure you will sort something out.

Only just seen this post (sorry, haven’t been on for a long time)... if it’s not too late I’ve got a lovely Taxi that you can use. I appreciate the tournie is this weekend, but if you can get down to Sevenoaks to pick it up you’re welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: DRD
Back
Top Bottom