What's new

Live Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo coverage this Friday

Lots of good stuff to watch on PAPA. They seem to have recently moved the tuts and gameplay vids from Vimeo to YouTube and I don't the quality is as good though.

Latest stuff looks okay as it's all HD in 720p, but to me the older stuff hasn't transferred as well. Have a look at the PARAGON Tutorial: it's non-HD on Vimeo and 240p on YouTube, but I think the sound is better (certainly louder) on Vimeo and the video quality is noticeably better too.

Still... I'm probably the only person in the world who's watched this tutorial end-to-end more than once ;)

Vimeo left, YouTube right:

VIMEOvsYOUTUBE.png

Latest stuff looks okay as it's all HD in 720p, but to me the older stuff hasn't transferred as well. Have a look at the PARAGON Tutorial: it's non-HD on Vimeo and 240p on YouTube, but I think the sound is better (certainly louder) on Vimeo and the video quality is noticeably better too.

Still... I'm probably the only person in the world who's watched this tutorial end-to-end more than once ;)

Vimeo left, YouTube right:

View attachment 7981

Not at all, this is one of my favourite papa tutorials, watched it a number of times and was the reason I bought my Paragon. It's fantastic, this was the first time I saw the tap pass in action.

I put a message on pinside asking what had happened, the only reply I received said that they weren't sure if papa tv was going to be there, but all comp machines has over head cams attached, so fingers crossed!

Loved the coverage. Also really enjoyed them playing World Challenge Soccer, having to work out the game, just like we had to at SWL!

Back
Top Bottom