What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Light boxes for Pinball translites - Stern/Bally/Williams - New sizes added!!

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
I have 20 Metal framed backlit translite boxes available for Christmas delivery. £59.95 (10% extra off for pinball info members)

If there are more than 20 orders then the next batch of frames will be delivered in the new year

Use the Pinball info special promo code: pinballinfo23 when ordering on our website to claim 10% off your order before December 1st.

Postage and Packaging will be charged before delivery at actual cost (this way we can keep the costs at a minimum and also offer collection from Pinball Republic)

Order HERE

Bally/Williams to be available soon, contact me if you would like any special sizes

TLB.jpg

TLB Off.jpg

TLB Power.jpg

TLB Back.jpg

TRANSLITE NOT INCLUDED!

Last edited:
Matt are these RGB or just white mate? Cheers Jon

The Light Boxes have arrived! If you have made a purchase, you should have received an email regarding your delivery/collection preference.

If you haven't received an email, please drop me a pm here.

Just wanted to do a quick post to say thanks to Matt.
Swung by Matts yesterday to collect my light box and im really impressed with it.
Great quality and a fantastic price considering how much these are in the states.

If your thinking of getting one you won't be disappointed 👍🏻

Received mine in the week and set them up today.

They look really nice and very pleased with them. Great to have these available in the UK.

My one recommendation for future versions would be to include a thin sheet of clear Perspex at the front to protect the translite.

Thank you again @Matt Vince

DE0B2F71-97B2-4B11-904F-736E23A82E38.jpeg

9C8B9595-BE7E-4037-9C1E-1B6A568493D9.jpeg

More packages leaving today. If you have requested postage and haven't paid/heard from Sarah, please drop me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom