What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets not derail 'the thread' thread

PAX

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul Woollard
Some threads get derailed / go off topic so perhaps off topic comments could be dumped here:

A bit like a box of chocolates - you'll never know what you get - and keep it civil. Healthy debates preferred, life is way too short.

- you'd never catch me near that stuff, it's for losers.
I agree in part with that.
Tried it, never really liked it
I wouldn't say it was for losers though as there will be hundreds of recreational drug users / losers at Pinfest, we'll be propping up the bar enjoying a tipple. Alcohol is just a legalised drug, enjoyed responsibly by millions of people. Some who smoke illegal substances would undoubtedly argue they can do so responsibly.
I'd draw the line at someone doing 'a line" off BoP though 😄

I don't want to derail the derail the thread thread... but surely a better plan for continuing a discussion that is branched off from another topic is just to start a thread on that topic?

Like if you named this one "recreational drug use" or something that would have worked. Otherwise this thread is going to be a complete jumble of topics

I agree in part with that.
Tried it, never really liked it
I wouldn't say it was for losers though as there will be hundreds of recreational drug users / losers at Pinfest, we'll be propping up the bar enjoying a tipple. Alcohol is just a legalised drug, enjoyed responsibly by millions of people. Some who smoke illegal substances would undoubtedly argue they can do so responsibly.
I'd draw the line at someone doing 'a line" off BoP though 😄
You are entitled to your incorrect view. 😂

I don't want to derail the derail the thread thread... but surely a better plan for continuing a discussion that is branched off from another topic is just to start a thread on that topic?

Like if you named this one "recreational drug use" or something that would have worked. Otherwise this thread is going to be a complete jumble of topics

Absolutely, just intended as a 'black bin' non recyclable thread where all the rubbish gets dumped together

You are entitled to your incorrect view

You're going to have to enlighten me as to what part of my statement you consider to be an incorrect view:
I tried it, I didn't like it - correct
Alcohol is a drug - correct
Loads of people at Pinfest will be enjoying a drink or three - correct
I know people who smoke a bit of the weed and believe they are doing so responsibly - correct

GET OFF THIS THREAD, THERE'S A JP FOR SALE!!!!

I randomly started to mule kick while playing this week and can't stop. Some one help me!

I randomly started to mule kick while playing this week and can't stop. Some one help me!
Ha ha I do that, if I make contact with someone they will be going through the wall into the garage😂

When trying to make a donation to the site, PayPal seems to list the payment as if I’m paying myself E.g. auto-populates my name and address.

Is this correct or do I need to manually enter a specific person’s details. For example, the site owner?

Was gonna make donation the other day off the back of securing my first pin but this gave me second thought if it was working correctly.

Plus, I’m sure at some point soon I’ll want to post a wanted add for some Fish Tales plastics or parts.

Thanks for any clarification. Didn’t know where to put this, so this mixed bag thread seemed appropriate.

When trying to make a donation to the site, PayPal seems to list the payment as if I’m paying myself E.g. auto-populates my name and address.

Is this correct or do I need to manually enter a specific person’s details. For example, the site owner?

Was gonna make donation the other day off the back of securing my first pin but this gave me second thought if it was working correctly.

Plus, I’m sure at some point soon I’ll want to post a wanted add for some Fish Tales plastics or parts.

Thanks for any clarification. Didn’t know where to put this, so this mixed bag thread seemed appropriate.

Hey that works :)

Is just the way the Donation thing works. It stays secure on there and goes no-where near here.
The rest is automatic.

So you should see something like this :

1660410389616.png

The site thing is the important bit. - Padlock as always, and the site name at the top. The link at the top of the forum will allow you to choose which donation type it is for (usually Site Donation)... and once you have put the amount in and clicked on the button it should take you straight there! 👍 👍

Back
Top Bottom