What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted lethal weapon

AlfonsoB

Site Supporter
Whats out there?

okay with a project if the price is right.

PM me please

AL

PS I'm Aware of ebay and fbmarketplace ads.

Last edited:
Whats out there?

okay with a project if the price is right.

PM me please

AL

PS I'm Aware of ebay and fbmarketplace ads.
Hi, there are two on ebay at the moment one at £3500 with make an offer and another at £4000 with make an offer if that's any help? not clued up with prices on these things so don't know if thats good or not.

On my 3rd LW3. My first ever pinball back in 1995.
Current pricing is around £3700. For a half decent one.
Being the age they are now, you might want to have the boards serviced like I did with Jim @myPinballs .
You will have a mains hum regardless and DMD hum if you are keeping the DMD in.
Big Blue Cap might need replacing to.
It's a solid game. I like the ease of play and interaction with the DMD/Gun.
My current one is now a black conversion from the blue with the new recently updated 3rd party ROMs in.

Last edited:
Hi, there are two on ebay at the moment one at £3500 with make an offer and another at £4000 with make an offer if that's any help? not clued up with prices on these things so don't know if thats good or not.
Thanks. I’ve seen these but personally think they are at covid level + ebay price.
Other more saught after pins have went for less. Spiderman, the shadow and others
Ive seen recently. Thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom