What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Lethal Weapon 3

Muddymusic

Site Supporter
I'd say this was in above average condition. Nice cabinet and playfield. Did play very nicely until recently when it stopped turning on. I did a few basic tests, got as far as finding a very low +5v so bought a nice new Rottendog PSU which is installed. It didn't fix it though, and that was as much as I did.

Pics show everything. Manual and rubber set included. Has cash box and working coin mech. Has light dome on top but no spinny thing - the motor and light work so just needs a reflector fitting - I'm guessing it was deliberately removed after annoying punters.

To reiterate - it doesn't work but I don't think it will take much to sort.

£850 inc. brand new psu. Last pic shows it when it was running with the dmd lit.

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_1.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_2.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_3.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_4.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_5.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_6.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_7.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_8.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_9.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_10.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_11.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_12.jpg

www.arcadeartshop.com_uploads_LW3_pin_13.jpg

good deal with the rottendog board,iv'e seen lw3's a lot more beaten up go for more £££

Is it located in Cornwall? If so it's a shame I was down in Hayle until Wednesday morning.

This would have been a better option than the one I bought! typical! Could have it running in no time. surprised it's not sold yet

martin is quite a regular visitor to muddymusic as well,so distance is hardly a problem

Off to stegrey :)
I know he's been after one for a while, and I managed to check the CPU board was working ok so at least that rules out one of the more expensive faults.

Back
Top Bottom