What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legs legs legs

Mercifull

Registered
Alias
Matt Sims
My Data East JP has at least two types of leg on it (possibly three) and all of them could really do with a repaint or sandblasting back and starting over.

I’m considering buying a new fresh set so they are all the same but would there be any interest in my old ones so I can claw back some of the cost?

I think if you took a picture of all 4 people could judge the differences themselves,and decide if they are suitable for anything

I shop out the legs myself and they come up really nice, can do something custom too like my black/red inner legs for Rocket. Your mismatched set would bother me (particularly as I think the 3 matched are wrong anyway) and for £60 odd from Pinballmania I'd go new. Your set surely will be useful to somebody, I have a spare scruffy set which I use when I'm working on the legs.

Back
Top Bottom