What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEDs

JT.

Site Supporter
Does anyone know where I can order single LED's from, preferably UK based website?

I can recommend ordering them from Phil at Pinball Heaven. I've got a some in my WCS and they look great
smile-1.png

I ordered a set of Noflix LEDs for my TOM from PinballCentre when I returned from the Party. I'll let you know what they're like once I've got them and they're installed.

The pinball heaven LEDs are good value, however compare them to a bunch I purchased from rapid electronics in Colchester and the difference is huge. The pinball heaven ones flicker and are dull. But that said they are only about 50p each compared to rapid which are 90p each. But if you want an awesome ice White led to make your pin shine I'd go for the rapid ones.

Ive searched the web site but can't see them listed. I always go in the store. I'm sure if u phone them they'll sort u out. They do other colours too, absolutely no flicker and very bright.

teachp8' date=' post: 1676462 said:
I ordered a set of Noflix LEDs for my TOM from PinballCentre when I returned from the Party. I'll let you know what they're like once I've got them and they're installed.

Post some pics please. I am getting a TOM soon and would like to see how it looks with the noflix set.

Btw, I have used noflix and noflix plus......plus cost more but much better.

I have the noflix ones from pinball centre in my RFM (inserts only, not GI) and they are great
smile-1.png

I like the idea of the no flix stuff, but wasnt sure on the noflix plus due to the extra width of them. It would be a right pain removing the lamp boards as well as refitting the bulbs with leds.

Which variety have you got , Paul?

Back
Top Bottom