What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED OCD Boards to UK

mappy24

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian
Hi,

Any advice on the most cost-effective way to purchase an LED OCD Board in the UK?

Cheers

If it’s for a Bally Williams machine there has been a recent group buy of Afterglow boards (basically the same thing but cheaper) if you put up a wanted ad someone may have a spare.

@Toxteth O'Grady I know little about the Afterglow boards, I thought the LED OCD was a little more "plug and play" that's all, and yes, it's for STTNG.

I guess if the other guys that responded have these for sale then I should put up a wanted thread instead! I'll get to this later, a 4 year old is calling.....!

Cheers

@Toxteth O'Grady I know little about the Afterglow boards, I thought the LED OCD was a little more "plug and play" that's all, and yes, it's for STTNG.

I guess if the other guys that responded have these for sale then I should put up a wanted thread instead! I'll get to this later, a 4 year old is calling.....!

Cheers
LED OCD’s are definitely more plug and play, but right now sourcing stuff from the US is tricky and adds extra cost. The afterglow is worth a look. I built up a cache of them over time via people going over there and bringing them back. The only games I have without OCD boards are the ones that aren’t at all compatible! I.e. Maiden and MET Prem.

OK, just donated and put up a wanted thread, if anyone here has LED OCD boards going spare, get in touch.

Ta.

Back
Top Bottom