What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lcd fake pinball thing -Virtual

Mooseman

Site Supporter
A friend is after a pinball machine for his holiday let. I’ve sort of put him off a real machine due to reliability and him not being able to get to it very often.
I’ve suggested maybe an imitation electronic reproduction (I’m struggling for what they are called lol) type one might be better for him.
Any for sale or suggestions who makes them please.
Cheers
Moose

I sent him those links above. He says they are a bit expensive maybe be better just having a real one instead
😂😂😂😂😂😂😳😂😂

@Mooseman - I am refurbing one I made a few years ago currently. It will be £2.5-£3K when done. Good spec.

However the ebay ones are awful. So much ball stutter. I have had two of them come to me in the last 6 months with issues and they need better PCs and graphic cards.

Personally I would put a real pin in a holiday let. Virtual pins run off a PC and you need to make sure you shut down windows before turning them off.

Lend him your AFM you tight git! :) Or better still I would swap you a Vpin for your Breakshot (joking apart a game I would love to own).

Back
Top Bottom