What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest shooter from stern different. ?

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
So I’ve done quite a few of my GZ shooter plates in the past few weeks and I have just had word back on one not fitting due to a different size housing.
If anyone has one of the latest batch of pins with the new coindoor would they be kind enough to measure the inside top to bottom for me please.
In the meantime if anyone has had the same issue just return in for a replacement and I’ll kick a little freebie of sorts in there for your troubles.

Thx Col

65CC3210-91A8-4C0E-9982-5748721DAE21.jpeg59A2C59B-59E5-4DAF-9900-11EB271C1449.jpegC3687DD3-E641-4C45-9F10-4B9838897BAC.jpeg

Mine fitted perfectly @Colywobbles and mine is new batch game.

Btw- struggling to fit the plastic protector to the magma grab / captive ball. I need a longer screw but none of the vast array of screws / bolts i have seem to fit the bloody hole. It’s also awkward to get to because of the bridge - anyone taken the bridge mech off yet?

Btw- struggling to fit the plastic protector to the magma grab / captive ball. I need a longer screw but none of the vast array of screws / bolts i have seem to fit the bloody hole. It’s also awkward to get to because of the bridge - anyone taken the bridge mech off yet?
Lost the little screw somewhere into machine

... yet to find

Did your shooter plate have the Stern logo on it and a slightly more angled hole for the shooter rod?

Back
Top Bottom