What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest line up

Rus121

Site Supporter
Wish i had more room
sad-1.png

SANY00971-1.jpg

SANY0099-1.jpg

SANY00931-1.jpg

smile-1.png
:)
smile-1.png

Nice selection Russ! I too suffer with a lack of space, at one time you could only sit on one seat of the 3-seater sofa. Then Sarah put her foot down!
sad-1.png

I definitely get first dibs on that cv! Can't believe I was mad enough to turn it down in the first place, looks lush!

I love No Fear. However have no chance of getting one, since one of my others would have to go, and i cant see MM and TAF leaving any time soon.

I could replace RFM with one, however there's not enough room.

And having one in the house will mean that someone else will have to run this place, since i'll be dead!:eek:

Paul' date=' post: 1663120 said:
I love No Fear. However have no chance of getting one, since one of my others would have to go, and i cant see MM and TAF leaving any time soon.

I could replace RFM with one, however there's not enough room.

And having one in the house will mean that someone else will have to run this place, since i'll be dead!:eek:

If you are tempted Paul, I will be looking to trade mine after this weekends league meet!

sad-1.png
I'd love to. Her indoors wont be having any of it. Most of my hobbies have taken over the house, she's adamant that the pinball one wouldnt, and whilst she loves a good game, she doesn't like them littering the house
sad-1.png

Paul' date=' post: 1663124 said:
sad-1.png
I'd love to. Her indoors wont be having any of it. Most of my hobbies have taken over the house, she's adamant that the pinball one wouldnt, and whilst she loves a good game, she doesn't like them littering the house
sad-1.png

I feel your pain! I mean, who needs a spare bedroom!!! I could get another 4 pins in there!!

That's the sprit, Sell the kid's and buy more pinball machines. Simples.

Thats why every soldier on pinballs frontline needs a safe base to operate from ... usually tucked down the garden where the wife won't stray too often
biggrin-1.png
Can get 8 bad boys in there , play em when I want, make as much mess as I want ....happy days

Excuse quality of this snap, got some better ones somewhere , but you get the idea

[attachment=18:shack.jpg]

Ive, that is the king of all sheds
biggrin-1.png

Where did you get it from? I've got a space at the bottom of my garden where I could fit something like that.....perhaps I can have more than 1 pin at home afterall!

The other option is to speak to Rav and get one or two of your overspill moved to the Outpost, all of us become space poor eventually

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1663159 said:
Ive, that is the king of all sheds
biggrin-1.png

Where did you get it from? I've got a space at the bottom of my garden where I could fit something like that.....perhaps I can have more than 1 pin at home afterall!

Well - its certainly an improvement on 3 machines squeezed in the back room of the house ! I now have 4 pins facing 4, and best thing is once they are out of the house you never have to worry about bothering anyone with them ...by anyone I of course mean the good lady
rolleyes-1.gif

Local company made it to measure for us. Google 'garden rooms' and you'll find loads of suppliers and range of prices depending how fancy you want. Dunstan House (sp?) I think are one big nationwide supplier.

Just need to make sure its insulated for all year use, and obviously get the electrics done properly ie don't just run some twin and earth or an extension lead down the fence to it :eek:

jonathan' date=' post: 1663119 said:
I definitely get first dibs on that cv! Can't believe I was mad enough to turn it down in the first place, looks lush!

You turned down that CV?? ON my wishlist
wink-1.png

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1663224 said:
From memory, that CV has playfield damage, but is a sample game

Yes I turned it down ages ago but it was being offered then for around 1k with the damage. But like you say its a low # sample game 60 something I think.

Its looking pretty sweet now.

The CV i have is number 34 from the prototype batch of 200. Has the skinny ringmaster head and the different playfield artwork. I fixed the playfield damage some time ago, but have not yet correctly matched the colours. Recently bought an airbrush kit to sort it out, but not yet got round to it.

The Homs roms for CV really turn it into pinball insanity. Superb flow, stacked multiballs, Fantastic dmd integration, and a wizard mode that just goes on and on. Always failed at the last step. ARRRRRGHHH!....

Would only ever consider a trade for an MM really. Tried to buy a few in the past but always either had my offers turned down, or was pipped to the sale by another equally eager beaver. *sighs*

Rus121' date=' post: 1663260 said:
The CV i have is number 34 from the prototype batch of 200. Has the skinny ringmaster head and the different playfield artwork. I fixed the playfield damage some time ago, but have not yet correctly matched the colours. Recently bought an airbrush kit to sort it out, but not yet got round to it.

The Homs roms for CV really turn it into pinball insanity. Superb flow, stacked multiballs, Fantastic dmd integration, and a wizard mode that just goes on and on. Always failed at the last step. ARRRRRGHHH!....

Would only ever consider a trade for an MM really. Tried to buy a few in the past but always either had my offers turned down, or was pipped to the sale by another equally eager beaver. *sighs*

Russ, Never say never when it comes to pinball. All it would take is a silly offer to be offered and CV would be no more.

Selling aside, Like the restore so far and she looks so much sweeter than when I last saw her many moons ago.

Like you say the home rom is a must for the CV it makes a good machine great.

Enjoy.

Here are my current line-up, recovering from a hard weekends play!!

I've got a couple of new pins coming in this week, If anyone is after one of my games i'm open to offers!

_

Matt Vince' date=' post: 1663337 said:
Here are my current line-up, recovering from a hard weekends play!!

I've got a couple of new pins coming in this week, If anyone is after one of my games i'm open to offers!

_

Did you forget to post a pic ?

By the way did you win the 8 ball dx.

OOO, yes please. AFM all the way for me. Let me know the details...im VERY interested. I'll stack the damn things on top of each other if i have to..haha.

replicas' date=' post: 1663285 said:
Russ, Never say never when it comes to pinball. All it would take is a silly offer to be offered and CV would be no more.

Selling aside, Like the restore so far and she looks so much sweeter than when I last saw her many moons ago.

Like you say the home rom is a must for the CV it makes a good machine great.

Enjoy.

Nice machine
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom