What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Late Williams DMD project machine

MadNat

Site Supporter
Thoroughly enjoyed rejuvinating an abused Fish Tales recently - and need a project to keep me busy through to spring time.

So looking for a late Williams machine that needs work - ideally the playfield is in good condition - the rest of the machine I am open to a challenge. Of particular interest are:
  • Junk Yard
  • White Water
  • Getaway HSII
  • No Good Gofers
Unlikley to find any unloved Indiana Jones, Medivel Madness or Tales of the Arabian Nights - but obviously would be interested in any of these if they need a lot of work.

To be clear - I am looking for project machines only (and priced accordingly).

Thanks anyone who has one of these and no time to work on it, or those who can help point me in the right direction.

Mike

Afternoon all.. just thought I'd repost, incase it missed anyone the last time...

I am looking for a late Williams machine that needs work - ideally the playfield is in playable condition - the rest of the machine I am open to a challenge. Of particular interest are:
  • Junk Yard
  • White Water
  • Getaway HSII
  • No Good Gofers
Also any non-perfect Indiana Jones, Medieval Madness or Attack from Mars - I would be very interested in any of these if anyone is looking to move one on.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom