What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Last new Stern Pins for Xmas delivery - update more added

Parallax Digital

Site Supporter
Hi all

Have some availability for delivery this year - in stock - next day delivery available - all new units

Mandalorian Pro
Rush Pro

List prices are £6750 + VAT on these machines and there may be some discounts available - PM please -all have the latest firmware mods - Scoop protector kits fitted

Optional upgrades - all plus vat at 20%

External RJ45 panel mount connector - FoC upon request
LVDS to HDMI adapter board with external panel mount HDMI connector (streaming/capture mod) £75
Stereo audio line output (Dual XLR or other option) - panel mount - £50
or
Dual Channel Bluetooth headset kit - £65

Just come in

3 x TMNT Pro
1 x Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
1 x Star Wars Pro

Sadly at the new list price of £7250+VAT but there may be some discounts available

I think that the prices will start to recover a bit in the New Year but not sure for how long - these units must have been paid for about 3 months or so ago when we were in the 1.07 slump so hopefully we will see an improvement next year

Last of these pins from production so we grabbed them as we can use them on site if required

Cheers

The tanking £ is making NIB pins out of reach for many of us now.

Nearly £9k for a Stern pro 🤯
It’s not just the exchange rate Jonathan, it’s the American price hikes. At least Spooky have kept a lid on it a bit. The big test will be what JJP price it’s next game at and if it learned anything from TS4.

It's not just the manufacturer's, although I am not sure Stern's hikes are 100% valid - but I am also involved in large volume manufacturing (millions of units per year) and we had allowed for 15% +/- 5% increase in component and material prices this year, so it's probably in line - plus the cost of variance costs as most manufacturers have had to buy in from non-franchised distribution at sometimes 5-10x the normal price for certain semis and micros - madness....

Back
Top Bottom