What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Language defaults on DMD pins

pintableuser

Registered
I recently bought two DMD pins from a UK private owner and was surprised to note that on Factory setting one would revert to French and the other to German :doh: This had to be reset each time through the set-up buttons. So I Updated the roms...the pins still display their home language. After much fretting -fiddling and cursing I found the answer on this site http://www.flippers.be/basics/101_wpc_country_settings.html
All was made clear and I cut the wire reverting to US language set-up...... Thanks Belgium ..I owe you " one " (trappist monk beer).

Sounds like your batteries aren't working properly if you are losing the settings and have to reset each time...

Yip, part of the original problem and an easy fix......... the language issue was a First for me... This was on a Creature and T2... the newer pins are easier with the dip switches.

Back
Top Bottom