What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Lamp sockets Bulb holders

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hey gang
A call to arms. I’m restoring a Bally corvette. It’s been years. I need to replace all the gi lamp sockets, computer controlled lamp sockets and 89 flasher sockets. These things cost a fortune when you need a lot of them.
If anyone has any old usable ones from previous builds that they can sell cheap I’d be eternally grateful. Sitting in a box waiting for that “what if”.

Hit me up. What you got?

The ones I’m replacing were from a flood and look like they were recovered from the Mary Rose. Not salvageable.

Thanks in advance
Gaz

Dm me a list of exactly what you need because the brackets on them differ. I pretty sure I will have most you need (maybe not the gi ones) from 8 machines I parted out years ago.

Last edited:
Legend thanks mate I will do. The lamp sockets are 3 prong. A few have a lower profile needed to fit under metal switch brackets which I cannot find anywhere in the uk.
Assume the 89 sockets are all two prong but have different mounting positions. Will post pics tomorrow evening mate

i’ve got new old stock of these :

Attachments

• IMG_7339.jpeg
    IMG_7339.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7340.jpeg
    IMG_7340.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 17
Here are some. I'm sure I have some of the #44 ones that have a long bracket at 45 degrees.

Attachments

• 16985813632534848529563730301385.jpg
    16985813632534848529563730301385.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 7
Awesome mate. Those 89 sockets are perfect. Will defo need about 5 of those. I’ll check the others when I’m home. And the gi ones are two prong not three 🙈. But I’m sure you knew that 😆.

It looks like Alan has the correct gi ones. These came off data east sega games and their gi sockets are different to williams.

Back
Top Bottom