What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Korg Electribe ESX-1 Sampler Drum Machine

JMP

Site Supporter
JD-Xi Now sold.

Still got the Electribe ESX-1 £250.

Last edited:
...adding Korg Electribe ESX-1 Drum Machine Sampler. In excellent condition with manuals.

£250.

It says Smart Media on the front so presume not. Too much on it for me, I'm still stuck in the 80's Roland TR days...!

Forgot to say I have the following sample drum kits for it:

Roland TR808
Lindrum
Korg Minipops
Oberheim DMX

.....acquired from Harlem Nights on You Tube.

Didn't like it. Too complicated, a weird toy I didn't have the time to figure out tbh.... My age, impatience and lack of time mean I need something more simplistic !

I can't tell whether this guy is really talented or just randomly pressing buttons - what do you reckon?

Didn't like it. Too complicated, a weird toy I didn't have the time to figure out tbh.... My age, impatience and lack of time mean I need something more simplistic !
You need one of these.

Sorry Andrew. My JU-06 (80's in a box) arrived today. For £180, an utter bargain and well worth selling the other two for it.

s12.postimg.org_ar2oe7vj1_JP06.jpg
Very nice. What are you going to sequence it with ?
I got quite good with Fruity Loops back in the day.

Cubase eventually. Really fancy a JU-08 (Jupiter 8 in a box) now too to replace the one I once sold.... Can't stretch to it yet though.

Roland have nailed the Juno sound with this unit. If this was a Polymoog in a box, you'd be all over it @replicas. :)

I nearly bought a Polymoog once. Vox Humana preset, the single greatest sound to ever issue from a synthesiser.
Which reminds me, I haven't listened to The Pleasure Principle for a while.

Back
Top Bottom