What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kongman!

Ha I had that. I can remember wanting that for ages and then when I got it and completed it in about 5 mins being disappointed

Ha I had that. I can remember wanting that for ages and then when I got it and completed it in about 5 mins being disappointed

Don't be such a debbie downer!! It is of course all about the number of times you can get the steel ball to the top and make the chime unit sound before the timer runs out!! Quite a few similarities with pinball!

Maybe this should be a 'challenge' item at this years Play Expo show?? @replicas

Looks a nice one Jim :thumbs: The cardboard topper is good and it's still got the little balloon as well!

I got one of these for my younger sister back in the late 80's. She hardly got the chance to play it because my brother and I were always on it. :rofl:

I had screwball scramble. Awesome game.

I also used to love Tomy Super cup football.

Last edited:
We had a cool football game i never saw anyone else with. It was a big plastic stadium and all the players were on springs, I think u could move the goalies side to side. The ball was a metal bearing u had to bend the players back and let go thus kicking the ball. Naturally we used to like bending the players fully back so their heads touched the painted on grass so the ball would go flying

Back
Top Bottom