What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available KISS PRO lower rate rental

Hi Steve
I would be very interested in hiring a machine for 6 months - I have been a member of this forum for several months but never contributed until now .
I have been scanning adds thinking of purchasing my first pinball but reckon hiring would be sensible in case ownership is not for me .
I already own 2 jukeboxes if that improves my credibility 😂 was thinking of adding a pinball while my wife’s guard is down .
I stay in north east Scotland and would appreciate a heads up on delivery contacts / costs ?
I have seen the name Martin appearing on this forum all the time ( he must be the busiest delivery man in the Uk ) and seems happy to take bookings from this forum with no consultation 😂 Let me know if hiring from you is an option
Regards

Maybe - I am keen if anybody chimes in with delivery options though

18 hours of driving on that and nearly 1000 miles round trip.
I do know someone who would do it but its 2 days work - and one night hotel and probably two tanks of fuel.
Willing to drop him a message if you want but its up to Steve really.

18 hours of driving on that and nearly 1000 miles round trip.
I do know someone who would do it but its 2 days work - and one night hotel and probably two tanks of fuel.
Willing to drop him a message if you want but its up to Steve really.
Thanks - i could travel myself for collection
Better if could piggy back transport with another courier trip -
Anyone heading North with a delivery wanting to split costs ?

Back
Top Bottom