What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted KISS PRO / LE / PRE

Andy22

Registered
Looking for a good KISS machine reasonably priced, located in the UK, can pick up but would pay for delivery.
PRO would be best but would consider LE or premium.

Thanks.

Hard to find machines mate, I have seen two and not many bought into the UK.

Aerosmith is easier to find it seems and similar rule set/layout.

Also - welcome to the group chap!

Good luck with the hunt @Andy22, welcome to the forum glad to see another person from Scotland joining the group.

If you come along to Play Expo Glasgow please introduce yourself to the Scottish Pinball Association, we'll be the ones organising the 40ish pins at the show.:thumbs:

Good luck with the hunt @Andy22, welcome to the forum glad to see another person from Scotland joining the group.

If you come along to Play Expo Glasgow please introduce yourself to the Scottish Pinball Association, we'll be the ones organising the 40ish pins at the show.:thumbs:

Don' know why it came up twice.

Can't promise Kiss but I think we should have a Metallica.

There was one in super bario in Glasgow recently. Probably belonged to paisley pinball. I emailed them about something a while back and got the impression everything is for sale at the right price.

For a minute I thought we had one for sale. Was getting a sweat on :) Plenty folk after one. I think NIB is where to go. Only ever saw one used for sale on the forum and not much off a new price either. Dig deep and spend that 6k..

Last edited:

Thanks, will definitely be there !

There was one in super bario in Glasgow recently. Probably belonged to paisley pinball. I emailed them about something a while back and got the impression everything is for sale at the right price.

Yea ive been there and played that one but they moved it and cant seem to find it, think they replaced it with a judge Dredd.

Hard to find machines mate, I have seen two and not many bought into the UK.

Aerosmith is easier to find it seems and similar rule set/layout.

Also - welcome to the group chap!

Yea heard that alot since starting to look for one, was super close to getting one from france about a year ago, was to much risk getting it here though.

If you find a premium or LE and want to go pro, I might then sell my pro to upgrade.

The extras on the LE/premium aren't that good but lightshow is very nice.

For a minute I thought we had one for sale. Was getting a sweat on :) Plenty folk after one. I think NIB is where to go. Only ever saw one used for sale on the forum and not much off a new price either. Dig deep and spend that 6k..

I asked Phil a couple of months ago and he said they weren’t available NIB anymore.

I think you are in with a chance at £5000 but I would doubt much less

Well freddys pinball paradise wants nearly £6500 for a premium so i would save the extra and get that if i couldnt find anything here.

Worth bearing in mind that the German version has an alternate Kiss logo on the cab / backlight / playfield due to the S characters in the normal logo being runes. May not bother you but better to know before you buy.

Worth bearing in mind that the German version has an alternate Kiss logo on the cab / backlight / playfield due to the S characters in the normal logo being runes. May not bother you but better to know before you buy.
They were willing to give away a free cabinet decal set and a US translite with it !

20180430_170916.jpg

Back
Top Bottom