What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Kiss le with all the mods

Expired Due to no activity
That’s around my GC score. Rock City is still a distant dream.
It’s a corker of a pin, it’s reputation was tarnished by slow code but it’s just so much fun now.

Kiss rocks, just can't wait for the colour DMD. It's been ages in the programing so hoping it's going to be sell worth waiting for.

Will be great to get colour DMD for sure.

This would probably be last game I would sell.

A real feel good pin with a ruleset that just doesn't get old due to use of multipliers and the elusive, super hard to get super jackpots on Love Gun and

Kiss Army.

Topper is just pure unobtanium now. Should have grabbed one.

@Marble Madness OMG that score totally smokes me, well done indeed 👍
I havent got half that with 4 balls and extra ball set easy to get

That’s around my GC score. Rock City is still a distant dream.
It’s a corker of a pin, it’s reputation was tarnished by slow code but it’s just so much fun now.

Sadly I have to confess I’m no ‘pinball wizard’ but you’ve made me feel like I am today 👌

totally agree the super sloooow code update meant there’s not many out there in the wild which is a real shame. Anyone who loves SM, Tron, GOT, TWD, BM66 you will not be disappointed with this game:thumbs:

I’ve got to say this is one of the best games out there. The code is immense, forget Metallica or AC/DC this game is way way better. Smashed it tonight. Whoever buys this is in for a treat. GLWTS 👌

451D6848-9168-4D4C-A222-37C2B0A75A46.jpeg

Who doesn’t love Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley? Legends!
This pin is gonna stand the test of time - it’s so iconic.
I’m glad the original Bally artist Kevin O’Connor was hired to do all the artwork. Stern employed a great team to design this baby 👍

Back
Top Bottom