What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Kicker crank arm for Scared Stiff (also used in CC, CV, JY, NGG, SC, W?D, CONGO)

cooldan

i like pizza
hi guys

when i pull the plunger back on my Scared Stiff, it scrapes on the autolaunch kicker.
i looked underneath and saw this:
SS autolauncher.jpg

it's kinda mangled and has been welded and bent at some point, there was a drawing pin stuck in the wood trying to make it stick out in place, but it ain't working. anyway, i need to buy or scrounge a replacement. the part number is 04-10210.4

a quick google found that most places know it but don't have it in stock, but they have it at Marco Specialties for a reasonable £24 - reasonable, that is, until the postage is added for £14 (ok) but then also "duties and taxes" an extra £24. so **** that unless i have no alternative.

here is the part in isolation at marco's - http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/04-10210.4

an alternative, if i luck out here, is if someone is about to buy something from that website, we could split the postage and taxes?

has anyone got one from breaking one of the games listed in the title, or from a previous replacement? it's gotta be better than what i have in there.

Back
Top Bottom