What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

...just thought i would say.....

wayne g

Registered
Scared Stiff is an excellent game....

i dont care about it's longevity and im sure it'll go out of the door for something else at some point but i love it.

it is without a doubt my best game yet and so addictive. the humour is great and the lighting superb! The simple red only lighting leading up to the coffin multiball is so effective!

i've got into scared stiff mode loads of times but only beaten it once so far. playing the 'stiffometer' wizard mode is great and the ever increasing thump thump of the heart beat as you get closer to the target certainly raises my pulse.

:eek:

if you haven't played it yet....find one and get a fix. i also reccomend turning it up loud and playing it in a dark room.

what a game!

biggrin-1.png

bartron' date=' post: 1683976 said:
try for the spider web multiball.. i.e. all the inserts on the backglass

top game btw.

stan

Spider web multi ball , now thats pretty tough to get.

But quite satisfying if you do get it.

replicas' date=' post: 1684095 said:
Spider web multi ball , now thats pretty tough to get.

But quite satisfying if you do get it.

two short of it earlier then it was little un's bed time. oh well always tomorrow!

rolleyes-1.gif

this game is sooooooooooo adictive!

tongue-1.png

we need more people to review games on here i think!

make each thread/game a seperate sticky for people to contribute to. then when you buy a game you can pop in for reference.

yes it's been done before on aother sites but so what if it add's more to this one!

smile-1.png

Just swapped mine for a TAF. SS is just too easy to play, hence very boring after a while imo.

I really do like it, but not as a game for my home. Got tired of the repetition. Oh well.....

SS is a great game, you can walk up, have a blast and its awesome!! However, it got to the point where i wouldn't play it in my collection because i knew i had completed it many times over and other games provided a much better challenge. Alongside other games its a great addition to a collection, as wayne said, everyone should get one, then move it on when you've properly battered Elvira
wink-1.png

If we did that with all games, most people would get to experiance more games!

Matt Vince' date=' post: 1688896 said:
SS is a great game, you can walk up, have a blast and its awesome!! However, it got to the point where i wouldn't play it in my collection because i knew i had completed it many times over and other games provided a much better challenge. Alongside other games its a great addition to a collection, as wayne said, everyone should get one, then move it on when you've properly battered Elvira
wink-1.png

If we did that with all games, most people would get to experiance more games!

Not all the title's that people are after are as easy to complete.

SS is pretty easy, having said that completing the spider wheel is a chalange.

wayne g' date=' post: 1688903 said:
i've not completed the spider yet...been one off completion 3 times and drained on the final ball

:mad:

biggrin-1.png

Yeh Its pretty tough.
wink-1.png

Back
Top Bottom