What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just for fun can you name all these pinballs?

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
Image borrowed from coin op king on Facebook
Can you name them all?
Think I’m about 3 short
1F8CF173-17A4-4EAE-B960-31A9A5E4ECEB.jpeg

These are the only ones I'm unsure of. I could probably google the We're Watching You.
sketch-1585561976316.png

it was the top left one that had me for a few mins.

2 of those 4 have their names written on them, albeit not in the best resolution.

I happen to own the 'we are watching you' one, so that helped :)

Managed to discover what the We Are Watching You is. I never would have guessed that in a million years. That's one you either know or you don't. Quite an uncommon game. Still stumped on the other three. Resolution is too low to read them.

Yep that got me too!
Bottom left second row is possible to work out? Other two you either know or you didn’t, and I didn’t

Ahhh yeah....bottom second row is easy actually. For some reason I was thinking funfairs. Top one I'm thinking is a duplicate of another in the photo but with altenate decals?

Oh, got the top one now. Just that one on the bottom row now. That's going to drive me crazy for the rest of the day. Need to get some work done lol

Last edited:
Oh, got the top one now. Just that one on the bottom row now. That's going to drive me crazy for the rest of the day. Need to get some work done lol
I'll trade you the one on the bottom row for the we are watching you one - that the only one I can't get :rofl:

Looking at the top left hand side I was impressed that someone had bothered to group them roughly alphabetically.

Think it was just coincidence though.

Back
Top Bottom