What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Jurassic park

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Hi all have a nice fully working Jurassic park machine I have owned for a couple of years now, moving on some pins before the new arrival as I struggle to spend time on them now so going to sell 3 to start with this is first on my list,
Good bits
Fully working
Flippers rebuilt
Super bands
Nice playfield only Usual scoop wear cliffys fitted to 2 of the scoops
Figure mods can be removed
DMd is great

Bad bits
No shaker motor fitted
marks and scratches to cab nothing to major
Scoop hole wear
Under speaker metal mesh cover is vibrating due to a crack in the grate notice at high volume, speaker is fine

Awesome fun game that will be missed took me ages to find a nice one
£1250ono
Pics will follow shortly

Last edited:
Some pics more to come

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 90
Great price and I don't see them come up for sale too often in good condition.

Nice to see someone else keeping as much cr@p underneath the pins as I do!

Still for sale offers welcome also could be swayed with a trade X files or Johnny mnemonic as there the last 2 on my hit list to own! For this week anyway!

Pulled from sale due to last night the right flipper is machine gun firing now and again, will get it looked at, and put it back up for sale at £1100 due to shaker missing, sorry for all those interested

Hi all now I feel real dumb, yesterday I fitted a shaker to JP fixed the flipper which was sticky leaf contacts, then checked all the switches, then realised why I hated JP so much, discovered the control switch has never worked in the 2 years I have had it, hence why the game seemed hard and boring! As I couldn't access any modes, Now really enjoying it so glad it broke, going to hang on to it for a while now to see what I was missing!

Lol!! That's like saying now the monitor is working on my RFM it's a much better game!!

Glad you're now realising the potential of JP. System failure is awesome. Due to the width of the data east back box and the inch perfect fit of games against the back wall of my garage, it won't fit. Otherwise I'd be having me one

Hi all now I feel real dumb, yesterday I fitted a shaker to JP fixed the flipper which was sticky leaf contacts, then checked all the switches, then realised why I hated JP so much, discovered the control switch has never worked in the 2 years I have had it, hence why the game seemed hard and boring! As I couldn't access any modes, Now really enjoying it so glad it broke, going to hang on to it for a while now to see what I was missing!

WTF !?!? :eek: :rofl:What else might you have missed !! ? Have your checked your other games ?....... bottom of cabinet, right hand side at the front is an ON switch, try that, you might enjoy them more ;)

WTF !?!? :eek: :rofl:What else might you have missed !! ? Have your checked your other games ?....... bottom of cabinet, right hand side at the front is an ON switch, try that, you might enjoy them more ;)
Yeah I checked my other games found the on buttons on a couple so there much better to play I also checked out my other games and all switches are good although still find menus hard work as there all different, as for the schematics feel like my head is going to explode just by looking at them!

Lol!! That's like saying now the monitor is working on my RFM it's a much better game!!

Glad you're now realising the potential of JP. System failure is awesome. Due to the width of the data east back box and the inch perfect fit of games against the back wall of my garage, it won't fit. Otherwise I'd be having me one
Yeah really enjoying it now, I'm such an idiot! You think I would have learned something about repairs by now having pins on and off for 10 years, can only just about change the bulbs and flipper rebuild, and that's only just!

Back
Top Bottom