What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Junkyard or Bk 2000 gwo please

Daywalker

Site Supporter
looking to get a either please in good working order , what we looking at ? money

We have both, but JY isn't mine 😄
I don't think I'd let bk2k go for less than 2.8k which I know is overpriced. Fully LEDed with comets plus afterglow board. It's been on loan since late last year, I can't say I miss it but I would like to spend time with it again 😄

Junk yard is Claire's and very very nice. No idea if she'd sell.

@Lecari

We have both, but JY isn't mine 😄
I don't think I'd let bk2k go for less than 2.8k which I know is overpriced. Fully LEDed with comets plus afterglow board. It's been on loan since late last year, I can't say I miss it but I would like to spend time with it again 😄

Junk yard is Claire's and very very nice. No idea if she'd sell.

@Lecari
£2.8k not over priced, my BK2K has dibs on it but may be available if it's passed on in the next 10 days.

Of all the games I have, Junkyard is the only one I might consider selling. I'd probably want 4-4.5k for it though, as we added a colour screen and it has invisiglass etc. :)

£2.8k not over priced, my BK2K has dibs on it but may be available if it's passed on in the next 10 days.

It's because I got mine at the end of lockdown and via Tobin to paid a premium 😄 2.5k I paid.
Then added titan rubbers, comets, replaced a few transistors, added afterglow board etc

Of all the games I have, Junkyard is the only one I might consider selling. I'd probably want 4-4.5k for it though, as we added a colour screen and it has invisiglass etc. :)

Also it has the Soren ROM, comet LEDs, titan rubbers and the magnetic reed switch for the toilet bowl,( although it's not installed but comes with)

Back
Top Bottom