What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Junkyard £2000 (I Need space 😭)

Can’t have 2 the same [emoji12]

45bb35d7ce5c83a9ff6c84ed5b6747e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
290a12c00f289162ecd56c822ebe2693.jpg

Just think ... if you buy James’s junk I can help with some mods.... [emoji12] ( I’m not on commission) I just love the game it’s always different

I love it a lot as well, sad to see it go but hopefully will get another some day when I have more space.... That is if I can ever get rid of this one 😂

Just think ... if you buy James’s junk I can help with some mods.... [emoji12] ( I’m not on commission) I just love the game it’s always different

I'm already in the Junkyard, here's my van anything is better than the original dog toy Williams fitted!
20180513_185703.jpg

Love it !! Great effects on it. That’s the reason I bought JY ... I’m a VW nut.. the van sold it to me [emoji23]... then I played it and fell in love

Back in oz we used to call em double punch buggys and the first person to see one gets to punch his mate twice.

Never let it be said that we're not a sophisticated bunch.

disappointed James after we agreed for me to buy it and then you sell to 'a mate'. I will keep looking. You don't want to be getting a reputation for going back on deals.

Now sold, forum donation on its way by the end of the day.
@elondonvillage I apologise but you had a fair opportunity to purchase this 2 weeks ago when you mentioned to me via DM that you wanted something in better condition and you didn't want to pay Andy to fix it... I needed this gone asap... Sorry that I sold it to somebody else but at the end of the day money talks and you could of bought this week's ago whej you first messaged me. It's not open for debate because it's my machine to sell...

I sense a smell of sellers remorse. You agreed to sell it to me 2 days ago for 2000 and I was more than happy to pay you a holding deposit.
If it was worth the 2300 you originally wanted it, would have gone in 48hrs but has taken you 3 price reductions before you agreed a sale.
I hope the extra money you have got from your mate is worth it, as people now know you go back on a deal for the sake of a little bit of extra cash.
I will keep looking. Thank you for your time James

I sense a smell of sellers remorse. You agreed to sell it to me 2 days ago for 2000 and I was more than happy to pay you a holding deposit.
If it was worth the 2300 you originally wanted it, would have gone in 48hrs but has taken you 3 price reductions before you agreed a sale.
I hope the extra money you have got from your mate is worth it, as people now know you go back on a deal for the sake of a little bit of extra cash.
I will keep looking. Thank you for your time James
It sold for the exact same amount but thank you.

James agreed to take a deposit from me as he had been messed about from previous buyer's. The reason I didn't buy it at 2300 is that I went on James description of the machine and it wasn't worth the original asking price.
I am not going to get into a slanging match about this, but when someone agrees to sell it to you and then negates on the offer it stinks a bit. It now transpires that James has sold the pinball for the same price of 2000, so has tarnished his reputation for selling machines for nothing.
So, is there anybody else who might want to sell their Junk yard, let me know.

I think the point @elondonvillage is making is an agreed deal should be followed through and not it’s a deal unless someone else comes along that you would prefer to sell it to. If he offered a deposit what more can he do to secure the deal. If it sold for the same amount there is nothing to gain by not honouring the agreement and could of told your mate it was already sold subject to payment and picking up but if it falls through I’ll let you know
But like you say it’s your machine to do what you want with

I don't understand why this is a discussion... I've not "tarnished my reputation" I've sold a machine. I wanted cash and collection instantly... I asked for a deposit and you asked me to call you. I work A LOT and don't have time to chat and faff around on the phone. It sold. I'm sorry.

I even spoke with Martin who is going to James's tomorrow, (Tuesday) so would have transferred the full 2000 into James bank account this evening (monday) without even seeing the machine. That's how serious about doing the deal. So that's me putting trust into James.
Right - that's me finished on the matter.

Glad it sold @MajesticPinball
It is (well was) your machine.
You can put down any terms and conditions down onto the sale - it is nobody else's business except for the buyer and seller.
More importantly - what are you now buying????

Totally this.

The next machine? Here's a hint. We picked up two last night and that fine specimen on the right was one of them.

20191007_092033.jpg

The other James is setting up as we speak.

Glad it sold @MajesticPinball
It is (well was) your machine.
You can put down any terms and conditions down onto the sale - it is nobody else's business except for the buyer and seller.
More importantly - what are you now buying????
TX-Sector, Creature from the black lagoon and hopefully a very nice Tee'd Off! Very excited!

Back
Top Bottom