What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Jun 14, 2015] SE meet #5 2015 (New Cross, london)

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Just realised I'm meant to be hosting in 2 weeks time so here's the up to date games list:

TAF
Demo Man
AFM
Scared Stiff
STTNG
Metallica Pro
Walking Dead LE
WH20
LOTR
AC/DC
Champion Pub
Starship Troopers
LW3
Spiderman
Independence Day

Dawn should be sending out the details to registered players but given that the forum keeps getting new members I'm guessing a few of you might not be registered for the leagues (or even know about them).

New faces always welcome. It's an afternoon of pinball (& beer). Think it currently costs a whopping £2.50 to come along (kids are free)

Details on the UKpinballleague site

Nice to meet you Mr Node. Thanks as always John for another top meet, and congrats to Lukasz on the well -deserved win (including 365M on Spidey)

Reactions: JT.
That's quite a line up. I liked the way you even had to rotate your phone to squeeze it through the gap between the pins to get in to the garden :thumbs:

Gutted to have missed this one (Especially after saying I was coming - sorry something cropped up last minute!)
John + family are always cracking hosts and a great selection of machines - Hopefully I'll make it next time

Back
Top Bottom