What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Jukebox (working, accepts money) anywhere in UK

johnparker007

Registered
Hi guys :)

I have a friend of a friend who's looking to do some kind of art/charity project, I don't know what the art aspect is, but he says it'll get installed at festivals and art events around the country, and the money it takes will be given to charity. As I'm into this sort of stuff, I offered to help him try source one.

Does anyone have anything like that they are looking to sell?

"The idea I have is for a personal project that could be considered part art and part charity. Without explaining the art bit as that would take some time here I am looking to use the jukebox to do some fundraising for charities. The idea is that what goes in the jukebox will be given away. I am looking to take it to events that I put on as well as book it out to festivals and other places."

Cheers,
John :)

This originally said 'around Nottingham' in the title, but the guy has let me know he's happy to collect from anywhere in UK is the price/model are right, so have changed accordingly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom