What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judge Dredd

Good widebody game with loads of stuff on it. Can feel a little bit 'clunky' but it's one of the best bang for your buck games just because of the amount of things in it. Fantastic art package all done in the comic book style and great humour in the callouts and modes. The deadworld mod is a cool thing to have with the balls spinning round the planet and it also has Supergame for when you want a change from playing the regular game. In terms of price IMO it's a £1K to £1300 game in nice condition with the upper amount being for a game with the eagle topper, little to no cab fade and maybe the deadworld mod already fitted.

Does it have the eagle topper and is there any cab fade? When I picked mine up just over a year ago I got it for £700 and that had no topper, fade in the red on the cab, no mods and needing shopping....although time and pin prices have moved on since then :)

The Judge rocks. My first pin and a keeper. Carried out the deadworld mod, an easy job with crane adjustment. Again , a great game for the money IMO with Supergame for some variety.

A different game started by a second button below the normal one. Changes the features and rules, yes, easier to start mutilball early in the game, bigger points, new HS table etc. Not massively different but a nice twist when you've played normal game for ages.

Don't like it, had two and did not like either of them, clunky, game does not come together, it should but for some reason doesn't do it, nice playfield art, cab art is a bit naff, not played Popeye but JD is probably my least favourite widebody with DM a close second, I would try before you buy but there are a stack of better games out there for the same dosh IMO.

Well with 15 mins left i came to my senses and decided not to bid. Untill ive got rid of my aquarium ect ive got no room to set one up so it would be folded up anyway. Plus because I havent sold all that yet ive not got quite enough funds for it not to chip into what ive got saved to fly my son over from oz, priorities and all that lol. I personally think it went for to much to 880, also wasnt on me wish list lol

Back
Top Bottom