What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judge Dredd what is a fair price ?

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
I was offered a nice Judge Dredd recently for £2800 but the Deadworld would slip with the weight of the ball in it. Apparently it is now fixed but the price has gone up considerably as a colour display has been put in. If i am going in to over £3000 territory i am not convinced this is what i want ........but mainly because i am worried the Deadworld may play up again and the motor/gearbox doesn`t look like fun to have to start taking apart.
Thanks,
John.

Missed out on Brads really nice one in July at £2.4 thanks to Liz Hurley. Think that was a good deal.

Around the 2.5K mark for me John so £2800 would be about right with the colour DMD. I'd be asking how they fixed the deadworld though as it sounds like the gearbox had worn or broken teeth on the cogs so only really a replacement would sort that. I suppose you could try and rebuild with new cogs but probably cheaper to buy a working one!

Around the 2.5K mark for me John so £2800 would be about right with the colour DMD. I'd be asking how they fixed the deadworld though as it sounds like the gearbox had worn or broken teeth on the cogs so only really a replacement would sort that. I suppose you could try and rebuild with new cogs but probably cheaper to buy a working one!
Large gear on main drive loose and spinning on shaft .All gears good. Now runs smoothly.
That is the message i have received and sounds great but i have been caught out a few time before !

I always wanted a Judge Dredd. I have several hundred copies of 2000AD plus original pencil Judge Dredd cover artwork by Boo Cook etc, so I was probably a lot more into the theme than most. One play at 8 Bit Flip (Arcade Club) put me off it for good. No thank you.

Back
Top Bottom