What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judge dredd: spits out too many balls:

And if you need reading glasses put them on as I found out to my detriment and trusted a seller 🤷‍♂️

There is a 5amp fuse in there not 13! I just replaced it like for like and *bong* lights up! Thank you Andy and Pete! Now going to put a 13amp in there, also thanks to the wife for having known we have spare fuses in the garage.

While you are at it check every fuse in the machine take them out 1 at a time check against the manual if it is the right type and value if it is and you can’t tell if it has blown or not put you multimeter on continuity and a probe on each end if you have continuity pop it back in. Do that for each one often there are wrong fuses. If you don’t have a manual you will find one one on www.ipdb.org

Thank you for the advice, I don’t have time to do it today but I have a manual’n’multimeter and will do that (after looking up continuity symbol/mode on google). I’m gonna rest a bit easier now, freaked me out it just dying.. I did get a delivery of Lithium aa’s now put on the board. Oh the stress! Thank you all for your help. Breathing easier now lol

You might still want to look into neutralising the leakage on the board to be sure it doesn't slowly take out the components/traces over time.

With vinegar? I’ve seen people do that online. I’ve brushed out as much of it as I can and it’s quite clean but, yes, I think I’m going to take the whole board down to Pete at SWL next Friday to go over it with me.

Just to update, trough opto boards arrived in the post today, had to lower the trough to get access but switched them over without issue and it’s working nicely again. Thanks for all the help :)

Back
Top Bottom