What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judge Dredd.......maybe

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
I'm toying with the idea of trading my JD so thought I'd put it out there and see what people have got that they're looking to trade at the moment. I'm not desperate for it to go tbh but I'm interested to see what trades might be on offer. Ideally I'm looking for trade up or straight swap and have got a few quid I can put in for a trade up. The Shadow or Whitewater would be of particular interest, maybe BSD, but am open to offers.

Plenty of pics of my JD here but give me a shout if you want more info:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/forums/threads/judge-dredd-shop-yule-log.320523/

I am always looking to rotate my pins, I have Baywatch, Dr Who, Medusa, Demo Man, Black Rose and Indy 500 that i would consider trading.

After playing and loving loads of new pins at the Slam (Roadshow, STTNG, Space Station etc etc) I'm definitely still after a change to my 2 pin lineup. If anyone is in the same boat and fancies a JD then let me know. I have cash I can put towards a deal depending what's on offer
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom