What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Judge Dredd Deadworld Mod

JMP

Site Supporter
Floursecent ring, inner ring (still with protective covering) and L1AT ROM to make your Judge Dredd like it was originally designed to be.

s7.postimg.org_824oeji6z_20170309_224630.jpg

Once fitted this mod on my old JD and can work great when adjusted properly, but my current machine has too many bent parts to the crane for it pick up and drop balls reliably though the exit opto, so have given up.

Rings in like new condition. Cost $60 from Pinbits in US plus shipping and tax, so £40 plus postage at cost or can take to 8bitflip if going.

Floursecent ring, inner ring (still with protective covering) and L1AT ROM to make your Judge Dredd like it was originally designed to be.

s7.postimg.org_824oeji6z_20170309_224630.jpg

Once fitted this mod on my old JD and can work great when adjusted properly, but my current machine has too many bent parts to the crane for it pick up and drop balls reliably though the exit opto, so have given up.

Rings in like new condition. Cost $60 from Pinbits in US plus shipping and tax, so £40 plus postage at cost or can take to 8bitflip if going.
There is no point in selling. You will just change your mind and want it done properly.

That didn't last long John ?????

It's a right PITA Kev, worse than the last one I did. Only because my crane parts are crap. Hopefully yours is in better nick and if so, should work fine.

It's a right PITA Kev, worse than the last one I did. Only because my crane parts are crap. Hopefully yours is in better nick and if so, should work fine.[/QUOT
Cheers John - how were the other bits we got as well ?

Yep fine those, trough guard and slingshots fitted. The left side one needed a bit shaving off the art plastic though to get the nut on OK.

Back
Top Bottom