What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jpm big banker

Dotteddown

Site Supporter
Alias
Jam
I’m sure I saw a post of someone asking if they ever seen a jpm big banker up for sale to let them know.
Well there’s one on e bay now all be it an eye watering price !

Attachments

• 074C5857-B23E-462C-A355-164086DAC261.png
    074C5857-B23E-462C-A355-164086DAC261.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 24
Price appears about right for those old jpms at the moment (not that I agree with them! Just what they are)

I’m sure I saw a post of someone asking if they ever seen a jpm big banker up for sale to let them know.
Well there’s one on e bay now all be it an eye watering price !
Thanks! Yes I’m after that machine, but the artwork on that particular one isn’t great around the jackpot decals. For £900 I’d expect better glass art.

My top ‘wants’ are JPM Big Bucks, JPM Big50, JPM Maverick and JPM BigBanker (this one). I’ve got an excellent condition JPM Sonic up for sale at £900 right now too. Had offers of £800 so far.

Thanks! Yes I’m after that machine, but the artwork on that particular one isn’t great around the jackpot decals. For £900 I’d expect better glass art.

My top ‘wants’ are JPM Big Bucks, JPM Big50, JPM Maverick and JPM BigBanker (this one). I’ve got an excellent condition JPM Sonic up for sale at £900 right now too. Had offers of £800 so far.
Iv got a tale about a big bucks… :D

Back
Top Bottom