What's new

Found it! JP2 Pro for TMNT , AIQ, WOZ, etc... what else ya got?....

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
My JP2 Pro will be heading back to me from being daaan south, before Martin brings it up to me I'd be more than happy to do a temp trade to try out something else.

I don't think I'd want it to be a permanent trade as JP is a classic and I've still got lots to do on it! So looking for a temp trade for 6 to 12 months, longer if both happy, etc.

I procrastinated too long on the recent TMNT for sale so keen to try one of those, AIQ, WOZ, Wonka perhaps, but happy to entertain any offers so try me, anything that isn't on my signiture really.

JP is in lovely nick, has many mods inc shaker, volume control, invisiglass, Xianek back glass and mirrored art blades, moving dino head mod and amber shooter rod. Ive got a video I made the last temp trade so can send that to potential traders but found this pic online......
download (1).jpg

Cheers,

Jon

Last edited:
Got a, deadpool pro if you're interested in a, swap for 6 months

Attachments

• IMG_20220429_152020.jpg
    IMG_20220429_152020.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Jim, I have a potential trade with a turtles but if that doesn't transpire dp would be awesome. If I do do the turtles trade then after that we could do a 6 month trade if still available? I'll keep you posted either way matey 👍
OK buddy no worries

My JP2 Pro will be heading back to me from being daaan south, before Martin brings it up to me I'd be more than happy to do a temp trade to try out something else.

I don't think I'd want it to be a permanent trade as JP is a classic and I've still got lots to do on it! So looking for a temp trade for 6 to 12 months, longer if both happy, etc.

I procrastinated too long on the recent TMNT for sale so keen to try one of those, AIQ, WOZ, Wonka perhaps, but happy to entertain any offers so try me, anything that isn't on my signiture really.

JP is in lovely nick, has many mods inc shaker, volume control, invisiglass, Xianek back glass and mirrored art blades, moving dino head mod and amber shooter rod. Ive got a video I made the last temp trade so can send that to potential traders but found this pic online......
View attachment 183791
Cheers,

Jon
There's no way that's a real photo of 2 dinosaurs mating - one of them doesn't have any legs on the ground. Fake!

^Given that no-one was around at the time that may be exactly how it happened.
Not sure who took the photo though? I think it may be the centre spread from an edition of DinoRazzle

^Given that no-one was around at the time that may be exactly how it happened.
Not sure who took the photo though? I think it may be the centre spread from an edition of DinoRazzle
I had that edition! Regretting that I chucked it under a hedge on the B446 in 1987.

Back
Top Bottom