What's new

Sold Johnny Mnemonic

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
Selling to make space as usual.

This was at NLP this year (the one with the alternative translite).

Good player's machine, has been 100% reliable in the year and half I've owned it, glove has worked flawlessly,

Cab is faded and marked. Several plastics are cracked/broken. Long right ramp is badly cracked but still does the job. LED's in inserts and GI. Playfield is good.

Still have the original translite, though it has damage around the edges.

Collection from Lincoln or happy to use Martin.

Will post some pics over the weekend.

2k or best offer.

0F8C3FE8-66B5-44EE-B32E-01B36F2A3B13.jpeg
79928B02-7788-43C2-BE88-A8B2380CBEA0.jpeg

if the lucky buyer doesnt need the original translire I would be interested as mine is damaged right on Keanos face!

Thanks for a smooth sale. The only problem is that I just got Power Down on my sixth go, I'm not sure that was supposed to happen :)

I don't know what happened because I'm really not that good at pinball.

Thanks for a smooth sale. The only problem is that I just got Power Down on my sixth go, I'm not sure that was supposed to happen :)

You got power down on your sixth go? I've had mine a few month and been nowhere near yet.
Did you have the glass off?

Glass firmly on. At least you are confirming that it's not just easy so it must have been a fluke. I was hitting the middle very consistently, had a couple of amazing combos and Crazy Bob's was mostly just luck.

Glass firmly on. At least you are confirming that it's not just easy so it must have been a fluke. I was hitting the middle very consistently, had a couple of amazing combos and Crazy Bob's was mostly just luck.
That's pretty much how to do it - center lane to start modes, and relighting the modes with Bob's Bunker lucky awards and locking balls to relight the mode. All you need is a touch of luck (in non-tournament mode) and you can race to Powerdown quite early.

I managed Power Down a few times when I had mine, JM is kind of similar to T3 in that you just have to play, and not complete 5 modes I think to light Power Down. Just keep re-lighting modes and playing them.

Great wizard mode though as the game "Shuts down" and then the huge face from Tron popping up with "YOU ARE THE MASTER OF POWER DOWN!".

Back
Top Bottom