What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Johnny Mnemonic

B

brainstorm100

Soon to be selling my Johnny Mnemonic which ive had for the last 8 months, previously owned by a forum member on here who spent alot of time and money making it a good one.

Plays very well with no faults

Some things it had done by the last owner

-) New left ramp with cliffy protectors installed. Some not installed (Crazy bobs, no wear so haven't bothered installing it)
-) LED's in GI and under playfield, superbrights and premium non ghosting ones under playfield.
-) New rom to lessen ghosting effect which Paul does. Latest software.
-) DMD all good with no issues).
-) New flippers, black to match original flyer with red superbands.
-) New pop bumper parts, new green bodies, new wafers, new caps with LED UFO mods installed.
-) LED star post mods on slingshots in red.
-) Black rubbers all round, literally just done about 3 months ago.
-) New spinner decal, mylar over the top to protect.

Hand is in good working order, rebuild by the previous owner and has had light play since.

Ususal Yellow Fade to the cab.

Have enjoyed owning this machine, however due to having my kitchen being knocked into my dining room its lost its place.

Would be open to trade for an Arcade Machine + Cash or straight Sale or would trade for a BDK with Cash if they can hold onto it for a few months.

£1950

1XbcPEi.jpg
1XbcPEi.jpg
ASksQGk.jpg
BEYdQoH.jpg
hjc2su8.jpg
k8mCXDS.jpg
T6u0Q78.jpg
tqQUqnC.jpg

I'm glad, one of the few games I do actually miss. If I had the money and the room I would consider having it back! I loved that it had virtually no subways under the playfield, made it very easy to work on. Everything was topside.

Back
Top Bottom