What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Johnny Mnemonic parts

Eddie Twadds

Registered
Anyone got any bits? Ideally slings plastics, right hand ramp and a little bit of plastic that goes on left hand ramp.
Martin

Slings = ebay.com
Right ramp = PSP Australia
Little bit of plastic = Make one.

Oh and if you do decide to buy a new ramp from OZ then let me know as mines cracked and I would share postage with you for a new one.
Ta muchly

Already got a homemade plastic for the left ramp. Are the ramp decals available - if so might take you up on the Aussie ramp deal. Martin

I also need a new left ramp (or I might get away with a protector).

Neil F needs new left and right ramps.

So perhaps a group buy is the way forward...???

Neil said he found ramp decals so they should be an issue...

Not sure he has the left ramps but he deffo has the right ones.
Peter can you find out if Neil wants in on a bulk buy for new right ramps , maybe we can get this sorted.
D.

Postage is horrific from Aus for the ramp ($150) plus they only have right ramps

Got some stuff from him before and postage ended up at about £40.

Hope it is nearer £40 but like Nic says postage from Australia is mega expensive. Thats why I have not bought the ramp as yet, waiting for a moment like this to pop up.

Right I am in who else wants a right ramp for JM?
Who is doing the ordering so I know where to send my payment to ?

Quick calculation based on Aus$ to £ with postage based on 4 ramps equals approx £70 per ramp delivered to one UK address. So that's £70 for a bare ramp - decals, riveting and UK postage extra.

As has been said by Peter i need left and right ramps but the right one is stopping me getting a playable game so i would definitely go for it if you do take the plunge as have been looking at it for a while but as has been pointed out postage is a killer when buying on your own.
the left ramp is available at Mad http://mad-amusements.com/category.php?id_category=73 and if anyone wants to join forces and get that one too i would be happy to come in on that one too.

Neil

You'd probably get stung with 20% VAT on import too wouldn't you? Sorry to be bearer of bad news

Quick calculation based on Aus$ to £ with postage based on 4 ramps equals approx £70 per ramp delivered to one UK address. So that's £70 for a bare ramp - decals, riveting and UK postage extra.

Nice one, Martin.
PM me you details and I will send you money via gift (ppal) or shall I give you the cash at the next league meet ?
D.

Whoa Nellie - hold your horses Darren. Just checked and vat (at 20% including the postage cost) duty and handling are likely to apply (I got away with it last time).
This will put the price up to approx £90 for a bare ramp. Beginning to wonder if it's worth it?

I bought all the ramps from littleshopofgames.com in the US (2x ramps and 1x undertray) for my no fear and got charged full VAT and import duty. The set ended up costing over £400!!! :rant:Not the sellers fault obviously.

Mr Pinball ia AUS has sent stuff to me before labelled as 'gift' or 'commercial sample' (totan decals, wh20 ramps, CV bits). I didnt ask him to, but never got charged any import fees as a result.

Whoa Nellie - hold your horses Darren. Just checked and vat (at 20% including the postage cost) duty and handling are likely to apply (I got away with it last time).
This will put the price up to approx £90 for a bare ramp. Beginning to wonder if it's worth it?

I thought you needed a ramp ?
If it means that the game is unplayable without a new ramp or will be in the future surely it must be worth it to get a replacment ramp ?
Otherwise the game is totaly unusable thus only good for braking up for parts and that is a big no no in my book.
I am going for a new ramp. All I need to know is anyone else up for buying one to share the postage ? Because thats the only thing we are going to save on is the postage.
Anyone ?
Or am I on my own.

My ramp has some interesting metal and epoxy 'tweaks' making it playable but not pretty. I am just trying to justify spending the cash - I am from Yorkshire after all!

My ramp has some interesting metal and epoxy 'tweaks' making it playable but not pretty. I am just trying to justify spending the cash - I am from Yorkshire after all!

Bloody Yorkshire men.
Have a good think and get back to me.
I will be going for one even if no one else shares the postage.
Just think how nice your game will look with a nice shinny new ramp installed. Lush !

Back
Top Bottom