What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted JJP POTC

Fubar

Site Supporter
Alias
Thomas
Yeah I know, I know. It's worth a try, right?

Please let me know if you're thinking of selling one of these. Cash is ready.

Last edited:
Of all the pins I played at The sunshine laundromat in Brooklyn This one was the stand out pin of them all! At the time JP & Elvira were new additions and they had 2 x Big Lebowski a supreme, all the usual suspects and many many more.
they reckon they could not sell them in the early days and sat at distributors in boxes getting discounted out much like Wonka & DI. Goes to show when they limit numbers with no remakes planned some pins become unobtanium.

GLWYS anyway you gonna need it.

Good luck with finding one...

@Sven Normansson got the last one in the UK from Tilt...

Hopefully, JJP will do another run, problem is they announced POTC then didn't ship for maybe 9-12 months so the hype died down or sales were poor... Even though its the best JJP to date and most fun

Much like BM66 for Stern... Wasn't until the code was massively improved the demand grew and they produced more and are going to produce more

Every game has to get boring after a while....... right? 😧

Yes, but POTC has more staying power than most games - the character select alone means that there are countless strategies for approaching the game depending on who you go with. It’s also all about the multiballs which I love. It still gets the most plays of any of my games and I’m not tiring of it yet!

Edit: How many are there in the UK anyway? I remember seeing one for sale earlier this year.

I love mine, I just find it such a hard game, on 3 balls factory settings, a game never lasts long for me (not a good player). I found it far more enjoyable to alter the setting to make the mutiballs easier to get.

I love mine, I just find it such a hard game, on 3 balls factory settings, a game never lasts long for me (not a good player). I found it far more enjoyable to alter the setting to make the mutiballs easier to get.

Mate, you paid thousands of pounds to have the pleasure of that fantastic machine at home. Quite right that you use the settings which make it most enjoyable.

Just out of interest who is your preferred chosen character?
I always seem to select Pintel to quality the outlane/lanes feature.

Just out of interest who is your preferred chosen character?
I always seem to select Pintel to quality the outlane/lanes feature.

It depends on what I'm going for - my GC score was with Pintel (10,897,911) but if I'm going for Wizard Modes I tend to play with Tia Dalma so I can select modes to burn through the five needed to qualify quickly. Casual games I tend to go for James Norrington as he makes modes easier to complete or Bootstrap Bill to make the Chest Multiball easier to quialify. Other times I'll just start a game and go with whatever it defaults to, or select a random character I'm not as familiar with.

One here 9.5k

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom