What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted JJP PotC wanted

pinballslave

Registered
I really struggle to use this site for some reason... so if you reply to this, I might not see it due to not knowing where to look... so please also post to my message on UK Pinball Yahoo group thing, where I'll be sure to see it... couldn't work out how to select wanted or for sale, so I'm sorry if this ended up with a for sale icon...

I just played this yesterday at NYC and was really taken by it.
best of luck sourcing one as I don’t think many sold in the UK and it wasn’t cheap if I remember right.
GL with search anyways

I really struggle to use this site for some reason... so if you reply to this, I might not see it due to not knowing where to look... so please also post to my message on UK Pinball Yahoo group thing, where I'll be sure to see it... couldn't work out how to select wanted or for sale, so I'm sorry if this ended up with a for sale icon...

Yahoo group is dead now Lee, this is where all the cool kids hang out :p Good to see you pop in here though

Not totally dead yet, but almost... so did my post end up in the game wanted section? I wanted it to, but couldn't see where to say if the game was for sale or wanted...

I looked on Phil's site first... as he says, gone! I've found a NIB one for sale, but it's 14.5k euro... was hoping I might be able to pick one up in the UK cheaper thanks to Brexit screwing the £! 😂

I notice Freddys has the game listed as 'proti'... but clearly as SE in the description... I can ask him what the 'proti' bit means, but anyone here know what that means, if anything? Proto comes to mind of course... proti doesn't translate to anything from German...

I think it has factory protector on that’s all, email them Anita is dead helpful, got my Hobbit from them, same situ as you could not get one from Phil (he tried).

proti could be prototype, i shipped JJP one back with 0.01 code or whatever, 3 spinning discs, fell to pieces as ramps etc 3d printed. Dont get that if it is the proto

Hi there, I have a JJP POTC LE. I bought it new just under a year ago from Phil at Pinball Heaven. It’s in excellent condition having only been lightly played. Not sure how much its worth now, but I paid £9500 for it NIB can anyone tell me what it might be worth now?

As no one else.can buy a POTC and they are like hens teeth yet one of the top rated pins of all time, I'd be expecting at least what I paid.

Hi there, I have a JJP POTC LE. I bought it new just under a year ago from Phil at Pinball Heaven. It’s in excellent condition having only been lightly played. Not sure how much its worth now, but I paid £9500 for it NIB can anyone tell me what it might be worth now?
it is worth more than the initial value. £10.5k

I have JJP POTC LE, HUO, NIB from Pinball Heaven last year. No issues with it at all, clearcoat all good, but fitted the JJP fix kit anyway. Fab game.

Back
Top Bottom